Clinical Nurse Advisor - Infusion Pumps
· Infusion pumps and consumables
· Market leading global manufacturer with excellent existing accounts
· Southwest clinical support, training and education role
· Attractive culture and career development potential
· Great new challenge for a nurse or midwife
· Active / current HCP registration required
THE ROLE: As Clinical Trainer, the successful candidate will inherit a very well-established territory with excellent existing clinical relationships to be managed and maintained working within theatre, critical care, neonatal, anaesthetics, EBME and hospital pharmacy in the main. Typical contact level will be nurses, ward managers, sisters and engineers. Full product training will be provided and long-term career and earning prospects are attractive.
THE COMPANY: An extremely well-established international organisation who have been providing hospitals with quality devices and industry-leading customer service for over half a century. This division provide infusion pumps and consumables for use within hospital environments and an impending internal move means that they are currently seeking to recruit a suitably qualified, credible and personal clinical professional to provide vital clinical training, education and support to their customers within the Southwest and South Wales region.
REQUIREMENTS: Candidates must have a current / active nursing registration
CULTURE: A genuine focus on quality products, customer service and patient care
The Package for Clinical Trainer:
· Basic: £31-£33,500k
· Bonus: £4,000 (based on KPI's, not sales)
· Car: Company car
· Benefits: Healthcare, pension, lunch, 25 days holiday + stats