Clinical Educator - Renal Home Therapy
- Renal - Home Therapy
- Market leading, global organisation
- Specialist clinical training and education role
- Based in their specialist centre in Manchester
- Genuine career development and progression opportunities
- Clinical renal experience required
THE ROLE: As Clinical Educator, yours is a vital role within the company's renal division / team and you will be based in their state-of-the-art training centre in Manchester, providing vital training, support and education to patients and nurses with regards to home dialysis / therapy. Full product training will be provided and career development and earning prospects within the division and company are excellent.
THE COMPANY: A truly global manufacturer who excel across a range of medical disciplines. This division of the company provide renal home therapy capital equipment, consumables and support services and continued success and expansion means that a rare and exciting opportunity currently exists for a credible, personable and flexible clinical professional to provide essential support, training and education to their patients and clinicians within Manchester. Standard Monday to Friday days / hours with one Saturday every 4 to 6 weeks.
REQUIREMENTS: A Nurse with an active PIN / registration and renal experience is essential.
THE CULTURE: Very much an ethical organisation who have improving patient outcomes at the heart of everything they do. A company who develop their people and promote from within. This division enjoy a close-knit, fun team environment.
The Package for Clinical Educator:
- Basic: £40,000 to £45,000
- Bonus 5%
- Car or £700 per month allowance
- Benefits: Healthcare, pension, flexible benefits, 25 days holiday + stats