Clinical Applications Specialist - Medical Equipment
The field based role covers Southern England - South East, South West & South Wales.
London, Bedford, Reading, Oxford, Leicester, Bristol, Cardiff, Ipswich, Norwich, Essex, Brighton, Southampton etc. Most of your time will be spent in the South East.
Product: ENT + GI medical equipment - cameras, consumables.
We are looking for candidates with field based commercial experience or clinicians wanting to break into commercial. You do not need an active registration for this job. This will suit someone with a strong understanding of biology and a passion for training, happy to travel and stay away when required.
- Well-established global manufacturer
- Exciting clinical education role within this specialist market!
- Superb career and earning prospects for high achievers
- Supportive, collaborative team, respected by clinicians
- As the Clinical Applications Specialist, your primary responsibility will be to provide expert training and education on the company's range of products, namely upper and lower endoscopy equipment and consumables.
- You will conduct training sessions with customers in ENT and gastroenterology, typically liaising with consultants, specialist nurses and theatre teams, improving their skills and knowledge.
- You will also play a vital role in supporting product trials and train colleagues.
- Full company and product training will be provided and you will be joining at an exciting growth period for the company.
THE COMPANY: This international organisation have a great heritage and reputation for manufacturing a range of devices, capital equipment and consumables for use within a range of specialities and continued success and expansion means they are currently seeking a new Clinical Applications Specialist to support customers in the south of the UK.
For this clinical job, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:-
- Clinical experience in nursing, physiotherapy, paramedic etc.
- Experience in a field-based role is beneficial but not essential
- Strong understanding of anatomy & physiology
- Excellent people skills and ability to work independently in a field based role
- Basic: £35,000 to £45,000 depending on experience
- OTE: £6,000 total bonus paid quarterly + overperformance bonus of an additional 15%
- Car: Fully expensed company car or £4,000 car allowance
- Benefits: mobile, laptop, 25 days holiday + stats, double pension contribution