Clinical Advisor - Medical Devices
- Clinical Advisor role - medical devices
- Innovative global manufacturer with great product pipeline
- Pressure Area Care
- East Midlands and South East
- Uncapped earning potential, top earners achieving six figures
- Relevant clinical background essential
THE ROLE: The successful Clinical Advisor will be working within NHS and private hospital environments as well as community settings, training customers on a range of products that alleviate the symptoms of pressure ulcers, such as specialist mattresses, cushions, and beds. Typical contact level will be moving & handling advisors, tissue viability nurses, DVT specialists and ward managers. You will also liaise strategically with your sales colleagues. Full product training will be provided and career and earning prospects are very attractive.
THE COMPANY: This global organisation continues to succeed across a range of medical equipment, consumables, hygiene, and disinfection products thanks to a tremendous and long-standing product pipeline as well as quality and reliable products. This division provides a range of pressure sore and ulcer prevention products, and an exciting opportunity currently exists for a suitably experienced clinical professional to provide support, education and training to their customers within the East Midlands and South East.
REQUIREMENTS: A current, valid nursing registration and a good overall awareness of pressure area care.
THE CULTURE: Open, friendly, and supportive, get up and go. Fast-paced organisation
The Package for Clinical Advisor:
- Basic: £40,000 to £45,000 depending on experience
- Bonus: £8,000
- Car: Fully expensed company car or allowance
- Benefits: Healthcare, pension, mobile, laptop, 25 days holiday + stats