Clinical Account Manager - Wound Care
ICB + PATHWAYS - WOUND CARE - HOME & FIELD BASED
TERRITORY: Somerset, Devon & Cornwall.
Amazing opportunity to work for such a great company! We are looking for clinical sales candidates with good knowledge of wound care. Our client has experienced double digit growth and a lot of success with formulary, transforming the lives of thousands. Their education and training wins them business and keeps contracts rolling. They boast low attrition rates, offering their employees long term careers, flexible working, ongoing support and great working environment!
- Growing manufacturer experiencing double digit growth!
- Strategic influencing at ICB level, developing care pathways
- Flexible virtual working - 50/50 home and field based
- Great development and earning potential
THE ROLE: A commercially focused role with an equal split of virtual working and face-to-face meetings in the field. The successful Account Manager role will be responsible for maintaining existing business and driving new regional business partnerships at ICB level, developing care pathways and having board level conversations.
Key products are compression and advanced wound dressings, you will liaise with senior commercial decision makers such as Directors, Heads of Services, Locality Leads and Medicines Management, as well as clinical contacts within both primary care and acute settings i.e. Tissue Viability Nurses, District Nurses, Podiatrists, Dermatologists, Leg Ulcer Specialists and procurement.
THE COMPANY: Exciting times for this well-established, growing organisation who provide competitively priced, quality products. They supply a range of wound care, debridement, bandaging and compression hosiery for use within community / primary care environments and they are currently seeking to recruit a commercially focused, strategic healthcare sales professional to manage and further develop their business within the South West at a senior level.
- Must have knowledge of wound care
- A clinical or medical sales background
- Strong understanding of the NHS
- Commercial mindset - confident prospecting new business and target key decision makers
- Full driving licence
THE CULTURE: A great place to work - a genuinely patient-focused company who care about the people they employ and their customers. They sell on clinical evidence and this aids their continued growth and expansion.
THE PACKAGE FOR ACCOUNT MANAGER:
- Salary - £40 - £50K + £7K bonus
- Holidays - 5 weeks pro rata, plus stats
- Company car or car allowance is £710 per month
- Healthcare, pension - 10% & life assurance