Client Manager - GERMAN Speaking
· Flexible work from home options (2 days a week in the office!)
· A great chance to join a well-established, well known and growing company!
· Make your mark by selling a brand-new meeting scheduling tool!
· Plenty of benefits including discount gym membership with Nuffield Health, a season ticket loan, employee care program, annual and quarterly reward schemes and plenty more!
Client Manager - GERMAN SPEAKING
Location: London - a short walk from Paddington station.
· Basic: £40,000 - £45,000
· Bonus: £8,000 - £9,000 OTE!
The Role: A well-established name in the events industry is looking for a dynamic and proactive German peaking Client Manager to upsell a brand-new meeting scheduling tool! Well known for events within the manufacturing and engineering sector, our client has released a new product which enables event attendees to meet key exhibitors. Drawing on previous consultive selling skills, the German speaking Client Manager will be responsible for new business acquisition. The Client Manager will also be in charge of the customer journey, ensuring each client signs up to this free service correctly and understands the process. Acting as the main point of contact for any queries, the German speaking Client Manager will retain customers year on year.
The Company: As a well-known name in the events industry, this highly successful business is going through a period of expansion. With a strong reputation for delivering flagship events, this is an ideal environment for the German speaking Client Manager's career to flourish. The successful Client Manager will be able to make their mark, selling a brand-new product to the business.
The Culture: Joining a company that is modern in its approach, the German speaking Client Manager can enjoy flexible working from home opportunities as well as fabulous earning potential. The Client Manager can enjoy benefits such as discounted gym access to Nuffield Health, quarterly and annual reward schemes, private medical care with Bupa and plenty more!
The Future: The German speaking Client Manager will be instrumental in singing up attendees to the brand-new product, taking them through the sign on process. This is a great opportunity for the incoming Client Manager to make their mark, contributing to the team's revenue.
Requirements: To be a Client Manager in this exciting, well-established, and fast-growing company, you must have:
· 2+ years of B2B sales
· The ability to speak fluent German is essential
· Previous experience in a hybrid role of new business and account management.
· Previous experience in the engineering and / or manufacturing sector