Field Service Engineer
Long-established market leading provider of analytical, laboratory and weighing instruments are seeking a calibration engineer to join their successful team.
With a long-standing pedigree and market leading reputation, this provider of analytical, laboratory and weighing instruments are seeking a field service engineer to cover the Galway and Midlands area predominately, and on rare occasion countrywide. With turnover resting in the multimillions, and a history stretching back over a century this company provide industrial laboratory equipment for the pharmaceutical laboratories, and universities predominately. This role will allow the successful engineer to work closely within the medical and pharmaceutical industry, servicing a wide range of complex equipment.
The successful Field Service Engineer will be tasked with the installation, repair, service and calibration of industrial laboratory equipment such as: Fridges, freezers, ovens, incubators and other medical instruments.
- Travel to sites and calibrate a range of electromechanical instruments.
- Perform preventative maintenance, repair and calibration of pipettes, at customer sites nationwide
- Provide technical product training and basic user training to customers when required.
- Required to provide ongoing technical support to clients across the whole product portfolio.
- Maintain client relationships calling to scientific and medical facilities such as pharmaceutical laboratories.
- Complete all required service reports and required documentation in accordance with company standards and policy.
We are looking to speak with experienced well-rounded field service engineers, ideally with an electrical, electronic or instrumentation qualification or trade.
- Strong engineering background is required e.g. qualification/trade in electrical, electronic or instrumentation.
- Experience with medical /pharmaceutical equipment is desirable.
- Are open to those who want to change industry with a calibration background
- Exposure to complex instrumentation is advantageous.
- Motivated self-starters are desired.
- Good technical problem-solving acumen is required.
- Salary: €40-45k (DOE)
- Company Vehicle
- Discretionary Bonus
- Lunch Allowance
BMS Performance specialises in recruiting Engineering professionals, nationally. We'll enable you to develop your career. At the heart of our approach is listening. Getting to know you, your skills, experiences and most importantly what you want from your career.
We recruit within the Industrial, Manufacturing, Construction, IT, Engineering, and Corporate markets.
Call Ross to discuss further or to arrange an immediate interview!!
We have many other roles available so feel free to contact us to discuss how we can help you!