Business Unit Head - Cardiovascular ICU Therapies
Location: UK + Ireland, candidates can live anywhere will good motorway/travel links.
We are currently recruiting for a Business Unit Head to manage and develop the Cardiovascular ICU Therapies portfolio for a global established medtech organisation. You will have the opportunity to make a difference in this multi-faceted role through the development and implementation of go-to-market strategies for the business area.
- Senior Sales Manager or Sales Director with 2nd line management experience
- Extensive understanding of the NHS
- Experience in managing and developing medical portfolios
- Proven track record in delivering net sales and profitability targets
- Manage and develop the Cardiovascular ICU Therapies portfolio for the UK and Ireland
- Deliver net sales and profitability targets for the defined portfolio
- Lead the Cardiovascular and ICU Therapies Team
- Collaborate with sales, commercial, clinical and support teams to drive strong sales growth
- Develop and implement a therapy development strategy for the portfolio
- Basic £70,000 to £85,000
- Bonus of 20%
- Company car or allowance
- Healthcare, Pension, 25 days holiday + stats
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced leader to develop the Cardiovascular ICU Therapies portfolio for a global established med tech organisation. If you have a strong background in medical sales management and an extensive understanding of the NHS, we encourage you to apply for this exciting new role.