Business Development Manager - Surgical Capital Equipment
- North West surgical cap ex BDM role
- Market leading, international organisation - multi-billion turnover
- Great development and earning prospects within the division and company!
- Mix of new business and account management
- 3-4 days based in the field - over target territory to maintain and grow
The role: As Business Development Manager, the successful candidate will enjoy a challenging, yet rewarding role - tasked with growing their account base, identifying new business opportunities, winning and growing key clinical and commercial relationships within hospitals. You will sell a range of specialist operating tables lighting, monitoring and associated capital equipment to clinical and non-clinical decision makers, supporting rooms within ITU and theatre settings. This territory is performing well, over target and grown over the past year! Due to the nature of capital equipment sales, you will work with long sales cycles and high value deals.
The Company: A truly global manufacturer who excel across a range of medical disciplines! This division of the company provide operating room solutions, own brand and partnership products to their customers. Established for nearly half a century. They ate a blue-chip corporate business with structured training and career progression. Meritocratic, great reputation and low attrition. They are looking for a highly motivated, competitive and resilient surgical capital equipment sales professional with strong account management and new business skills to manage and further grow their well-established North West sales territory.
- Candidates must have a proven, stable track record in hospital operating room / theatre sales
- Sold high value capital equipment OR an experienced theatre sales rep
- Full driving licence
- Ideally ABPI qualified, it not you must pass within 2 years
- Hunter mentality, confident and proactive salesperson
The Package for Business Development Manager:
- Basic: £40,000 to £60,000, depending on experience
- Bonus: 40% uncapped OTE
- Car: Fully expensed company car or £700 per month allowance
- Healthcare, pension, mobile, laptop, lunch, 25 days holiday + stats