Business Development Manager - Surgical
· South Thames, home, and field-based role
· 70% new business sales
· No KPI's, just sell!
· Uncapped commission
The role: Fully autonomous role, managing South Thames down to the South Coast, from Surrey across to Kent. You will run this territory like your own business, working for a reliable manufacturer that's dedicated to delivering an excellent service to their customers. The area turnover currently sits at £250K, most of your time will be spent winning new business and developing the region.
As Territory Manager, your responsibilities will include:
· Representing a range of single use and reusable instruments for gynae, urology, ophthalmic, orthopaedic etc.
· Selling to ENT departments, targeting theatre, procurement, finance, supply chain.
· 70% of your role will be new business, you will be tasked with developing business across the Southern Home Counties.
The Company: British manufacturer of high quality, competitively priced medical instrument. They have a large portfolio of single use and reusable products used in a variety of medical settings. Known for rapid repairs and value for money.
For this sales role, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
· Medical sales experience selling into secondary care
· Ideally sold into theatre
· New business sales experience
· Driven and motivated
· Basic up to £45,000 + uncapped commission, paid monthly
· £500 monthly car allowance
· Benefits: healthcare, pension, laptop, mobile, 28 days + BH