Business development manager - Records Management
Business Development Manager (Public Sector) - Records Management
- Market leader within records management, largest in Europe
- Accredited and certified within the industry
- Business Development Manager role and on all national frameworks
The role of the Business Development Manager: As a Business Development Manager you will be tasked with developing new business within the Public Sector, specifically to hospitals, trusts and healthcare. Our client is already on all the national frameworks but you need to be very proactive to initiate conversations to be invited to bid for the business. You will be responsible for covering a region of the country depending on where you are based and your key responsibility is to discuss how you can help free up storage space and manage their archive better than when they use an incumbent supplier. You will be able to advise on digitisation of documents once in storage, destruction of documents when they reach the end of their life cycle and provide digital mailrooms to help with reducing paper going to their facilities.
Requirements for this Business Development Manager role:
- You must have sold records / document management previously
- It would be beneficial if you have sold into frameworks and understand the procurement process
The company and culture of the company the Business Development Manager will be joining: Grown exponentially in the last ten years by acquisition, they are now one of the largest records management company's in Europe. Very strong footprint in the marketplace and they are private equity backed, which means they are able to help clients more from incumbents to themselves easily. All their services are regulated by the BSI too! There is so much room to progress into a senior BDM role or even into Account Management.
The package on offer for the Business Development Manager:
- £50-65k basic
- 20-30% uncapped bonus realistic in year 1
- Electric car or Car Allowance of £475 pm
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Candidate Location for the Business Development Manager role: For this Business Development role, you can be based anywhere in the UK