Business Development Manager - Patient Monitoring Equipment
Territory: South West; Cornwall, Devon, Somerset, Dorset & some parts of Hampshire
- Market leading, international organisation - multi-billion turnover
- Patient Monitoring capital equipment and consumable's sales role
- Great development and earning prospects within the division and company!
- Mix of new business and account management - Uncapped OTE
- 3-4 days based in the field
The Job: As Business Development Manager in the South West, the successful candidate will enjoy a challenging, yet rewarding role - tasked with growing upselling and growing an existing account base. You will be responsbile for identifying new business opportunities and developing key clinical and commercial relationships with hospitals and community care across your territory.
In this proactive and collaborative sales role, you will be feld based 3-4 days per week, at home when not on site. You will sell to a mixture of clinical and commercial decision makers such as EBME, procurement, Medical Physicians, Clinicians, IT & nursing staff - promoting the clinical features and benefits of the patient monritoring portfolio.
The Company: A truly global manufacturer who excel across a range of medical disciplines. This division provide patient monitoring solutions such as monitor vital signs and thermometry to improve patient mobility and encourage recovery. Our client has been established over 45 years, a blue-chip corporate business with structured training and career progression. Meritocratic, great reputation and low attrition!
Requirements of this sales job:
- Candidates must either have a proven, stable track record in hospital sales OR
- Experienced NHS clinicians ie nurse, OT, ODPs wanting a career in sales
- Full driving licence
- Ideally ABPI qualified, it not you must pass within 2 years
- Hunter mentality, confident and proactive salesperson
The Package for Business Development Manager:
- Basic: £40,000 to £50,000, depending on experience
- Bonus: 30% uncapped OTE
- Car: Fully expensed company car or £700 per month allowance
- Healthcare, pension, mobile, laptop, lunch, 25 days holiday + stats