Business Development Manager - Parking Solutions
- Leading player in the UK market – £40 million turnover business
- Exciting new tech products in the pipeline
- Autonomous role managing your own territory and diary
Business Development Manager
Field based covering – North London, Herts, Essex, Cambs, East Anglia
45k basic + 24k OTE + car/allowance
The Role: You’ll be responsible for prospecting new business with the support of a telesales team and through self-generation covering North London, Herts, Essex, Cambs, and East Anglia. You will be selling car park management solutions to large and small companies in multiple vertical markets including retail, leisure, hospitality, healthcare, property management and more.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Research and understand territory to know where target sites could be located
- Researching client backgrounds and understanding the markets in which they operate, in order to fully understand the needs of the client
- Identification of new business opportunities through both lead funnel and self generated
- Build robust pipeline based on personal conversion ratios to ensure target delivery month in month out
- Professionally manage client engagement from early stages through to contract signature working closely with all stakeholders to deliver a brilliant customer experience
- Manage internal and external stakeholders effectively and professionally at all times – this is not a job you can succeed in on your own
- Understand the commercial aspect of the proposed sites & look to review/improve if required.
- Working conscientiously and professionally at all times.
- Assisting in the development of business and marketing plans for the company, identifying and qualifying growth potential.
- Re-enforcing, maintaining and developing the brand.
- Compliance with CRM
- Ability to deliver professional presentations to an internal & external audience.
- Must have a positive outlook & the ability to work effectively with other commercial managers in order to deliver the annual team target.
- Effectively plan client visits, travel & overnight stays to complement the business
For this Business Development Manager role, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
· Strong, new business field sales experience in a B2B environment
· A good understanding of the entire sales process
· Motivated, ambitious with a drive for sales
Benefits of this Business Development Manager role:
· £45,000 basic salary
· +£24,000 uncapped OTE
· Company Car
· Mobile, Laptop, Pension, 25 Days Holidays