Business Development Manager - Orthopaedics
- Well-established international manufacturer
- Rare opportunity to break into orthopaedic sales!
- Sell one of the best orthopaedic implants on the market
- Vibrant culture, development and earning potential
THE COMPANY: This global organisation has a great heritage and reputation as well as a healthy new product pipeline. They provide a range of orthopaedic and joint repair products as well as 3D printed products and they have focus products in knees, shoulders and hips. An exciting opportunity currently exists for a driven, bright, ambitious, articulate and career focused individual to join their sales team.
THE ROLE: The successful Sales Representative will be tasked with growing business in the key hospital accounts in their region. You will be supported in the role by a Clinical Specialist who provides case coverage, freeing you up to drive commercial deals and maximise the revenue from a number of established accounts.
The company is looking for someone who can establish commercial relationships within NHS and private hospitals and effectively sell to with surgeons, ODPs, theatre managers, consultants, nurses and procurement. Full, structured company and product training will be provided over the first year and career development and earning potential is attractive, as is the positive company culture.
- Surgical sales experience into NHS hospitals
- OR secondary care medical devices sales experience with a passion for breaking into orthopaedic sales
- A stable and successful track record
- An excellent worth ethic and drive to succeed
THE CULTURE: The company has a genuine passion for being market leading experts in orthopaedic surgery and take that approach with them when liaising with customers. They put patients and clinicians at the centre of everything that they do in order to provide first class products and clinical support. They also have a very collaborative working environment where case works and expertise are shared, so you can be assured of plenty of support and guidance when required.
The Package for the Sales Representative role:
- £40,000 - 50,000 basic Salary
- £25,000 OTE (uncapped)
- Car or car allowance
- Benefits: Healthcare, pension, mobile, laptop, 25 days + stats