Business Development Manager - Job Board : Manchester
Business Development Manager - Media Sales
- Hybrid Sales Role - three days in the office and 2 days home
- New business sales, win and retain role
- Fantastic environment with great people
- High earning commission potential (Uncapped)
THE ROLE: We now have an exciting, full-time opportunity for a motivated and enthusiastic Business Development Manager to help with the continuing expansion of the UK's fastest growing job board. As the BDM, you will be responsible for initially bringing on new business but will manage all accounts that you win. You will be tasked with further penetrating accounts, increasing spend and ultimately providing a good service to retain the business.
THE COMPANY: One of the UK's most successful online job sites, they work with thousands of the biggest names in recruitment, along with well-known corporate clients. They are an employer of choice and winner of the Thames Valley Awards 2022 'Employer of the Year'. They offer generous incentive schemes, including a High Flyers Club, which rewards our highest-performing Sales staff with an all-inclusive luxury holiday. 2022 winners spent five days in Barbados swimming with tropical fish and turtles cruising in a catamaran and fine dining with a Caribbean twist. The first set of 2023 Highflyers will enjoy a fantastic trip to South Africa.
If you have what it takes to be a successful, target-driven Sales professional, then our client is looking for you.
- 2 years minimum B2B sales experience within an advertising sales or recruitment environment
- New Business focused
- Resilient, hunter attitude
- Capable of hitting a high volume of outreach
THE PACKAGE FOR THE BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER:
- Basic: up to £30,000-35,000 (depending on experience)
- Bonus: Can expect £15k-£20k in a year
- Benefits: Mobile, Laptop, Pension, 25 days holiday + stats, full company benefits