Business Development Manager - Industrial Flooring
Business Development Manager - Industrial Flooring Division
East and West Midlands territory
Package: up to £55k basic with bonus + hybrid car
- Excellent opportunity for a sales specialist within flooring resins or technical flooring products
- Global Manufacturing Company with excellent brands and multiple divisions
- Unrivalled reputation of excellence in technical customer support
This is a rare opportunity to join a global manufacturing company that has been established for 100 years and has over $3 billion in turnover globally. They are a household name in the construction materials market sector and are currently enjoying record growth. This organisation is renowned for high-quality and innovative products, excellent technical training and a company ethos that empowers its employees to develop and progress.
An amazing opportunity to drive and shape a smaller division within a renowned global business. You will be working as a BDM driving the industrial flooring projects within this specialist division of the group. Working closely with a supportive and knowledgeable technical support team you will have responsibility for growing sales of industrial floor resins and epoxy resins used for projects within markets including food manufacturing, car parking, distribution and warehousing, industrial processing and manufacturing sites. You will develop relationships with the specialist flooring contractors within the midlands region as well as identifying distribution partners where needed. You will leverage both contacts and knowledge you have built in your recent technical position in the concrete/specialist flooring industry at a senior level in order to drive continued growth for the division.
For the position of Business Development Manager, we are looking for individuals who meet some or all of the following criteria:
- Either have sold a technical flooring product to specification, contractors, or distributors
- Ideally has a track record of new business and is happy driving new brands or products
- Understanding of the project specification and contractor sales process
- Customer-facing experience and happy on site
- Able to utilise CRM, business tools and lead generation products efficiently
- Tenacious, resilient and a desire to exceed targets
- Must be well presented, ambitious, driven, enthusiastic, articulate, and personable
- Driving licence
- Up to £55k basic
- Hybrid Company Car
- Bonus of up to £9.5k per yr
- 9% company pension contribution, private health insurance, lunch allowance
- 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
Candidate Location for BDM would be Birmingham, Coventry or Warwickshire but candidates within the East and West Midlands are encouraged to apply.