Business Development Manager - Dialysis Specialist
PRODUCTS: Renal Care - Dialysis Equipment + Consumables
- Market leading, international organisation
- Premium quality products with tangible patient and clinician benefits!
- Specialist role with both clinical and commercial focus
- Exceptional career and personal development prospects!
- Hospital sales experience essential
THE ROLE: As an Account Manager, the successful candidate will be managing and developing key clinical and commercial relationships within specialist renal departments and centres/dialysis units, working strategically with your clinical support colleague.
- This is a home and field-based job, managing both NHS and private customers.
- You will be selling renal capital equipment systems and premium single use consumables backed by clinical evidence.
- Typical contact will be with renal consultants, specialist nurses and procurement.
- Full product and company training will be provided and career development and earning prospects are exciting and realistic
THE COMPANY: A truly global manufacturer who excel across a range of medical disciplines. This division of the company specialises in a portfolio of PD (Peritoneal Dialysis) equipment, consumables and support services and a rare and exciting opportunity currently exists for a suitably qualified and experienced medical sales professional to manage and further develop their business within the West Midlands.
- Candidates must have experience in a similar medical sales role, selling a premium product based on clinical features and benefits and a multi-level stakeholder element to the sales process.
THE CULTURE: Very much an ethical organisation who have improving patient outcomes at the heart of everything they do. A company who develop their people and promote from within. This division enjoy a close-knit, fun team environment.
The Package for Account Manager:
- Basic: £45,000 - £50,000
- Bonus: 30% uncapped
- Car: Fully expensed car or £700 per month allowance
- Benefits: Healthcare, pension, mobile, laptop, lunch, 25 days holiday + stats