Business Development Manager - Beauty Platform
- Europe's leading online salon booking platform
- Work with 40,000 salons across 13 countries globally
- You'd be selling a solution that brings genuine value to the Health and Beauty sector
- Autonomous role - based from home when not on the road
- Business planning to double in size over the next 18 months.
- Fantastic internal opportunities coming up!
- Uncapped commission!
Business Development Manager
Location: Greater London and the surrounding areas, so ideally you will be commutable to central London.
Company: They have been working within the Health & Beauty industry for over 15 years and have an annual turnover of £70+ Million, boasting successes with some of the biggest partners within the sector. They have continually evolved in a forever changing market, adapted and grown to challenge the online bookings process and how it looks today. Processing 5 million bookings per month the are partnered with over 40'000 salons globally.
Role: This is a great opportunity to join a successful and growing company. You will be a pivotal figure in delivering how businesses think and adapt to how people book and pay for Health & Beauty treatments. You will be responsible for promoting this message to a number of key decision makers within Barbers, Hair Salons, Hotels, Spa's and any commercial business providing treatments.
A new business hunter mindset will be key to your success. As will the ability to understand what problems your clients are facing and be able to provide solutions that will help! You will be tenacious in your approach, working from data that is provided and having the autonomy to walk into treatment providers as and where you see fit.
- Must have 3 years+ B2B sales experience
- A background selling advertising, media or marketing solutions is beneficial
- You must enjoy hunting and winning new business
- Ability to work individually
- Well presented, personable, easy to get on with characters fit the market
- Basic: £45,000 - £50,000 (dependent on experience)
- OTE - £14,500 on top of basic, Uncapped commission
- Car Allowance - £4,200 per year
- Benefits: Mobile, Laptop, Travel Expenses, Pension, Private Healthcare Nights out, excellent company culture