Business Development Manager - Apparel
- Predictions of double digit growth in the next 2 years.
- Top 3 sports distributor in the UK, selling well known brands such as Regatta and Dickies.
- Working on a good patch, that's performing well, with lots of existing accounts.
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Kent, Berkshire, Bedfordshire, Surrey or Sussex
Salary: £35,000-£40,000 (dependent on experience) + OTE £4,000 + company car, laptop and phone
We are seeking an experienced Business Development Manager to join one of the UK's largest sports clothing distributors. As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for driving new business and maintaining existing relationships with clients. The ideal candidate will have experience selling for a distributor, but 3+ years success selling B2B will also be considered.
- Develop and implement sales strategies to drive growth and meet targets
- Build and maintain relationships with new and existing clients
- Conduct market research and analysis to identify new opportunities and trends
- Manage the entire sales process from prospecting to closing deals
- Negotiate contracts and pricing with clients
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure customer satisfaction and timely delivery of products
- Represent the company at trade shows and events
- Proven track record in sales, preferably in a distributor environment
- Strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- A natural relationship builder at all levels
- Comfortable with technology and able to adapt to new systems
- Based in Kent, Berkshire, Bedfordshire, Surrey or Sussex
- Valid UK driving license
In return for your hard work and dedication, you will receive a competitive salary, OTE, company car, laptop and phone. You will also have the opportunity to work for a market-leading company with double-digit growth expectations over the next two years.
If you are a driven and ambitious individual looking for an exciting new challenge, then we want to hear from you. Please apply today with your CV and a cover letter detailing your relevant experience and why you would be the ideal candidate for the role.