Business Development Manager - Air & Ocean
Business Development Manager - Logistics
- Up and coming logistics business
- Rapid growth in the last 10 years
- Full autonomy and encourage new ideas and solutions
The role of the Business Development Manager - In the role of the Business Development Manager you will be tasked with, bringing on new business and maintaining the relationships of the customers you bring on. visits per month. The ideal businesses for you to target would be ones who need to ship 3-4 containers per week, you will find these businesses through self-sourcing and using creative ideas.
To be considered for this Business Development Manager role you will:
- Need a minimum of 1 year's air and ocean experience (This is an essential requirement)
- Be able to mirror customers (You will be dealing with a wide variety of customers)
- Be driven and be able to demonstrate working in a targeted role
The Package on offer for the Business Development Manager:
- £40k - £45k basic (£60k OTE min - Uncapped)
- Volume incentive paid quarterly + Meeting budget bonus
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Car allowance
The company you will be joining as a Business Development Manager: The company is not like the corporate logistics companies, this business is very close knit, offer a huge amount of autonomy, you have instant access to the executive team if you need it and they encourage ideas for new solutions. The pride themselves in not putting their employees in a box instead they spur employees on to be creative and think outside of the box.
Ideal location of the Business Development Manager: As a Business Development manager you will be covering the areas from Reading to Southampton, Birmingham to Cornwall and into Wales too so location is not important however you will need to be able to travel into their Bristol office once a week.