Business Development Manager
· Fantastic opportunity to join a highly successful, UK based, privately owned manufacturer of industrial products.
· An incredible role offering huge amounts of variety, national and international travel!
· Working closely with a customer base in a range of exciting sectors.
Senior Business Development Manager
The Role: This is an outstanding opportunity for an ambitious, target driven, competitive Business Development Manager with a proven track record in both winning new business, managing existing accounts and building and implementing strategic sales plans via effective management of a small team, to join one of the UK's leading manufacturers of Height Safety, Commercial Marine, Defence & Lifting products.
This is a truly varied role targeting both distributors & direct end-users in a wide range of sectors across the UK and Internationally, so you must take a flexible approach. Your prospective clients will utilise the businesses core product range in a wide variety of applications, taking you to exciting and engaging meetings. You will work closely with your team to manage these meetings and assist you in all account-based activities to ensure you are as efficient as possible and focussing your time on what you do best, building, and growing client relationships.
This is a hybrid role, splitting your time between working from home/out in the field face to face with customers, and from the head office in Worcestershire, spending around 3 days in the office per week. This company can offer you a truly supportive and collaborative workplace with highly knowledgeable and passionate employees who enjoy working as a close-knit team.
Requirements: To be considered for the Senior Business Development Manager role you must:
· Have a strong background selling technical products in a field-based role.
· Demonstrate both high success rates in new business wins, as well as strong growth through existing accounts.
· Prior management experience of a small team is essential.
· Prior experience having sold into, or worked for, one of the following sectors would be highly advantageous - Height Safety, Commercial Marine, Renewables, Defence or Lifting.
· Show strong communication and relationship building skills.
· Be a consultative & structured salesperson, with a proven track record.
The Package for Senior Business Development Manager
· Basic salary circa £45'000-£50'000 (+ Negotiable OTE)
· PHEV company car
· Mobile phone & Laptop
· 21 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
The Company: Mature within the industry, this organisation a true specialist in their market, having honed their niche product offering to perfection. They offer bespoke, 'artisan' solutions to their clients, which is completely unique in the market they operate in, and are the only manufacturer based in the UK. As the UK market leader, the company can offer you great training, support, and an exciting and varied role.
Location: Candidates are required to be within 45 minutes of head office in Malvern, though the role covers a national and international area.