Business Development Manager
- Global leader in ATM's with an £8 billion turnover
- Huge progression Opportunities - Clear pathway to becoming a STSM, then further opportunities depending on personal preference and abilities
- Selling to Retail, Public Sector, Hospitality & Leisure
- 80% of Territory Sales Managers are earning well above OTE
Territory Sales Manager - ATM machines
Representing one of the largest ATM operators in the world, the Territory Sales Manager will be field based, covering the South Wales and South West England. The successful candidate will develop and retain new business accounts, mostly dealing with convenience stores and independent retailers, as well as hotels, pubs, councils, hospitals, theme parks and petrol forecourts. As a Territory Sales Manager you will be targeted on 10 sales a month (After month 6). You will be provided with extensive training along with shadowing an experienced mentor. This is a traditional sales role, where the majority of your meetings will be conducted in person. There is big progression opportunities, starting from Senior Territory sales manager, then opportunity to progress into a number of divisions, such as people management, national accounts or customer operations.
- B2B field sales experience
- Ideally FMCG or merchant services background - sold to the convenience retail channel
- Strong negotiator
- Full Driving license
- £30,000 basic salary (Increasing to £33k after probation) + £30,000 OTE (exceeded by 80% of workforce - top earners making £90k+)
- £4,000 car allowance + additional fuel allowance
- Dental / Healthcare, Discounts via perks system, including meals, cinema, shops
- Up to 8% pension given on top of individual contributions
The Company: The world leader in self-service kiosks, our client boasts a global turnover of £8 billion! Ensuring cash remains accessible around the world, they provide convenient financial services in the form of ATM machines. Operating under several well-known brands within the industry, they are cost effective and provide revenue increasing traffic, selling to large merchants such as Costco and Co-op, as well as small businesses and independents.