Business Development Manager
- Managed Medical Service
- Specialist market and products / services that save lives
- Market leading global company with great heritage and reputation
- Attractive culture and career, development and earning prospects
- Helps improve hospitals’ CQC rating
THE ROLE: The successful Business Development Manager will enjoy a rare collaborative, strategic and autonomous role, liaising at the most senior level stakeholder-wise within the NHS as working closely with your sales colleagues. Typical contact level will be CEOs, risk management, clinical directors, IT, education directors and procurement. Full company and product training will be provided and a truly interesting and rewarding role awaits the successful candidate.
THE COMPANY: A rare and interesting opportunity to join this highly specialist, privately owned provider of a premium quality range of devices, equipment and training solutions for use within hospitals. Continued success and expansion means that they are currently seeking to recruit a driven, autonomous, clinically credible and commercially aware medical sales professional to help further the growth of a unique new managed service solution that they offer.
REQUIREMENTS: A working knowledge of clinical governance / decision making at the highest level in hospitals – gained in sales or a senior clinical background.
THE CULTURE: Their employees love working for this supportive business who genuinely care about their people, and they have a common goal of providing products that genuinely save lives.
The Package for Business Development Manager:
- Basic: £40,000 to £51,000
- Commission £10,000 to £12,000+ uncapped
- Car: Hybrid company car
- Benefits: Generous pension, healthcare, 25 days holiday + stats