Business Development Manager
- Rare opportunity to break into healthcare sales
- Sell innovative and exciting equipment!
- Winner of multiple awards including “Best Places to Work”
- Multi-billion £ turnover organisation
- Superb development, career progression and earnings
The role: This is an opportunity to join an extremely successful and growing company within the exciting and growing dental industry. The Sales Specialist will sell a specialist range of innovative dental CAD/CAM equipment and related software that helps dentists meet future needs and provide better treatment options for patients. This is a very hands-on, 360-degree sales role where you will be involved from initial customer contact through to product installation, liaising with a range of external and internal contacts, managing the process until completion.
The company: This organisation is the leading name in their market. They provide everything that a dental practice needs to operate from daily consumables, hi-tech equipment, through to software and business management services. They are known for their quality of service and have built a reputation internationally as the go-to partner in the dental sector.
The culture: This company is a dynamic and innovative organisation that put its clients and employees first. They are consecutive winners of multiple awards for the work environment, ethics, and most exciting corporates in the world. They have a large sales presence in the field where everybody has a huge part to play thanks to their supportive and incentivised collaboration culture.
The future: As part of a global organisation with a number of successful business units, top performers will have a variety of exciting career paths to follow. All of the current sales managers have been with the company for long periods and have been promoted through the company. The business loves to provide first class training, development and career opportunities.
For the Sales Specialist role, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
· A professional individual with successful track record of selling high value capital equipment
· Experience of handling relationships with a large number of individuals involved in a sales process
· Project management skills
· Resilience, tenacity and takes a long-term approach to business
· Excellent work ethic and a team player
Benefits of the Sales Consultant role:
- £35,000 – £40,000 basic salary
- Uncapped commission. OTE is £10k with additional accelerator incentives
- Fully expensed company care
- 25 days holidays + stats