Business Development Manager
· Join one of the world’s leading audiology manufacturers
· Rapidly growing sector
· Manage relationships with a very receptive customer base
Business Development Manager – Retail audiology
The Role: This leading manufacturer is recruiting a new Business Development Manager to cover the company’s well-developed western territory. You will be selling a range of high-quality hearing instruments to audiology retailers, from independent practices to small, family-run chains. In this exciting and very varied role will grow existing accounts (70%) and build new business pipeline within your area, liaising with business owners and audiologists. This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven and motivated salesperson who is looking to take the next step in their career!
Requirements: To be considered for the Business Development Manager role, we’re looking for candidates with:
· Experience of selling non food products to independent retailers.
· An independent, driven and positive personality
· Strong account management experience
· Excellent communication and relationship building skills
The Future: This is an exciting time to be joining the business thanks to their ongoing investment in R+D and new product development. As they continue to innovate and expand the business, future opportunities will open, both in terms of the exciting product portfolio and career progression.
The Package for the Business Development Manager
· Basic: £39,000 – £45,000 depending on experience
· Bonus / OTE: £9,000 – £12,000
· Fully expensed company car
· Benefits: up to 10% pension, 26 days holidays
The Culture: As a leading manufacturer within the audiology market, they have an outstanding reputation for quality and customer service. As such, they strive for excellence and are passionate in their aim of helping improve people’s hearing through continued product innovation.
The Company: Part of a multi-million pound organisation, our client is a global, market-leading partner in the audiology sector who continue to grow from strength to strength due to innovation and a real focus on product quality, customer requirements and after sales support. This manufacturer has over 100 years of history within the audiology market and, as such, are true leaders within the industry.