Business Development Manager
- Dental devices sales
- Well established market leading global organisation with excellent reputation
- Rare opportunity to break into medical sales from outside the market
- Great future prospects for a high achiever
THE ROLE: As Business Development Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for driving new business growth in Scotland. The company have recently been successfully appointed onto the contract to supply hospitals with the company's portfolio of dental supplies, ranging from gloves and fillers through to specialist dental surgery products. With access to those accounts, you will win business from competition and manage the customer going forward. You will also have the opportunity to grow business within high-street dental practices who currently purchase some products from the company but have the potential to grow massively.
THE COMPANY: An international market leading organisation who excel across a range of dental and health care markets. This division provide a wide range of dental consumables and devices that are essential in the daily treatment of patients. The company are the only business in the market who have the ability to provide a 100% solution to customers, putting you in a unique position to gain commitment and develop your account base.
REQUIREMENTS: For the Business Development Manager role we are looking for:
- Excellent new business skills in a field sales role
- A hunter mentality who loves to open new accounts
- Sharp commercial and negotiation skills
- Full driving license.
CULTURE: A vibrant, collaborative organisation who reward high achievers. A genuine focus on mutually beneficial partnerships with customers. They're a large business with a small company feel, where everybody knows each other and has a voice.
The Package for Business Development Manager:
- Basic: £35,000 to £45,000 (depending on experience)
- OTW £20,000 + £10,000 over performance bonus
- Car: fully expenses company car (hybrid and electric options)
- Benefits: health care, pension, 25 days holiday + stats