Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager - Waste management
Location - North of England
Largely a home based/remote role.
The Company: A highly successful and growing business within the waste management & solutions sector. Established in 2000, the business has gone from strength to strength, with an overall turnover of £40 million plus, and ambitious plans to increase this. It is a truly exciting time to be joining this forward thinking and dynamic organisation with a passion for change. As a leading company in the sustainability sector, this organisation will continue to develop and offer innovative solutions that further reduce the environmental footprint. You can expect to be at the forefront of cutting-edge projects and technologies that address pressing environmental challenges.
- This is an outstanding opportunity for a target driven, dynamic and motivated Business Development Manager to join a well-established, eco-friendly, waste management and solutions organisation, to make a real impact within their business development team.
- Targeting the commercial sector, you will be tasked with seeking out key decision makers within the prospective customer base, predominantly Office/Finance/Procurement Managers working for businesses with multiple sites to establish their needs and discuss with them their options to consolidate and streamline their waste management solutions. This role will require a consultative sales approach, establishing what contract service offering best suits their needs.
- You will retain any new accounts brought on for up to 12 months before passing them over to the account management team, so you will need to be able to manage your time effectively and ensure you are providing a smooth onboarding process for new accounts, while still being mindful of developing pipeline for new business.
- Based from home, you will have autonomy and freedom to develop a strategic plan to hit your targets, bringing a level of creativity, drive, and an entrepreneurial flair to the role, to ensure that ambitious growth goals are achieved.
- Working nationally, you will be required not only to network with the accounts over the phone but attend face to face meetings regularly where you feel it will have an impact.
- Business to business, new business sales experience
- Experience selling a contracted service
- Used to building and managing a sales pipeline to fruition
- Able to work autonomously, motivated and structured in approach
- Basic salary range - £30-£40'000 (dependent on experience)
- UNCAPPED commission scheme - ote circa 10-25k Year #1
- Electric company car or 5k car allowance
- Mobile phone & Laptop
- Health care plan
- 28 days holiday plus Bank Holidays (rising to 33 days with service)