Business Development Manager
Account Manager - Nationwide - IT solutions
- Amazing company benefits including award ceremonies, weekend trips, cash prizes and your birthday off
- 20 days/ year work abroad days
- Working for a company that offers a wide range of tech services, such as IT hardware and software, cloud solutions, audio-visual solutions, security solutions, support and maintenance, licensing and compliance services for businesses
- Opportunity to build a portfolio of accounts from the ground up, retaining each client you have brought on board.
Company Overview: A family run business, with an impressive £30 million/ year turnover and a big appetite to continue the year-on-year growth, aiming to double this in the next 3 years - an ambitious but highly achievable plan when working within the tech industry. They sell a range of IT hardware, software and related services for businesses, including computers, servers, networking equipment, software licenses, and more.
Role Overview: As an Account Manager, you will be predominantly working from home, calling prospective clients, selling IT solutions that cater to the specific needs of businesses, offering a one-stop shop for hardware, software, and support services. You will be allocated a large number of accounts that meet the client criteria. This is a win and retain role, which means your GP per month should continue to grow. You are targeted on monthly GP, with a clear route to progress up to Senior Account Manager and then Account Director, which can be achieved from 6 months onwards. Dependent on experience, you will have the additional support of a Development Manager.
- Minimum 2 years experience working for an IT Reseller
- Ambition to exceed monthly milestones and progress through the business
- Comfortable working from home with occasional office visits
The Culture: A company that is ran by people who understand the importance of rewarding their workforce. There's a whole list of benefits, including being able to work overseas for 20 working days per year. There are numerous all paid for trips and events, which you will get opportunity to be a part of. There is a great support network, ensuring that you have all the tools to continue being able to take the next step in your career.
A family run business, with an impressive £30 million/ year turnover and a big appetite to continue the year-on-year growth, aiming to double this in the next 3 years - an ambitious but highly achievable plan when working within the tech industry.:
- £30,000-£90,000 (dependent on experience)
- Uncapped OTE with opportunities to more than double your salary
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + additional day off for your birthday
- 20 days work abroad days