Business Development Manager
- Outstanding opportunity for a talented sales professional who excels at the acquisition of new business.
- Selling a world renowned FMCG brand as part of a global company.
- Selling premium brand of coffee machines, coffee, and service contracts to Private and Public sector end-users.
- £50-55k realistic OTE and great company benefits package.
THE ROLE: As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for selling a range of Coffee machines and coffee, and related maintenance contracts across the Cheltenham and Gloucester area. You will be targeting professional accounts in the legal, financial, technology, leisure, and other industries. Managing your own time and diary, this role is new business focused where you will need to be confident cold calling, self-generating leads and prospecting opportunities that have been passed on to you. Contacting a range of different points of contacts from Directors, Owners and Office Managers.
· B2B new business sales experience
· You will have sold a product on quality, USP's, features & benefits - rather than on price
· High activity, consultative, results driven sales professionals do well here
THE COMPANY: This multi-billion revenue company is a major European player, with a great presence and excellent vision for the future. They are committed to further market penetration and taking this division of their business to the next level. They invest in their people and you will receive a great induction, ongoing support and strong earning potential.
THE PACKAGE FOR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE:
· Basic: To £30,000 rising to £33,000 after 6 months
· Bonus: 50-55k OTE
· Company Car
· Mobile, Laptop, Pension, 23 days holiday + bank holidays
LOCATION: Cheltenham & Gloucester
BMS specialises in sales recruitment. We'll enable you to develop your career. At the heart of our approach is listening. Getting to know you, your skills, experiences and most importantly what you want from your career.