Business Development Manager
Fantastic opportunity to work for a multinational, zero carbon, environmentally focused company turning over more than £2 Billion annually.
- Field based new business development role.
- Opportunity to work with some huge FMCG household brands.
- Employee focussed onboarding and development plan, leading to progression within.
- Marketing leading company, operations in 10 countries and growing.
Business Development Manager - New Business Focus
Berkshire, Hampshire, Surrey, Dorset, Sussex
The Role: The Business Development Manager will be primarily focusing on building a pipeline of new business opportunities to secure new clients. You will inherit a small number of accounts to manage and develop, plus you will retain new clients you win. The types of companies you will be working with will be a mix of SME and Blue-Chip organisations within food & drink manufacturing, pharmaceutical, ecommerce and retail. You will be selling bespoke corrugated packaging solutions, this is very much a solution sell of a bespoke service, the sales process is thorough and involves working with multiple stakeholders including design teams, marketing, logistics etc. The area is well established, and this is a great role for a high energy, highly credible and highly consultative sales professional.
Requirements: To be considered for the Business Development Manager role you must have:
- Minimum of 2 years B2B sales experience in a consultative sales role. Packaging experience would be advantageous but is not essential.
- Stable background with a proven track record of new business acquisition.
- A positive, forward thinking and solutions based approach
The Future: As a Business Development Manager for this expanding business you can be assured that you will have the opportunity to grow your career as the company grows.
The Package for Territory Sales Manager
- Basic: £40,000 - £45,000
- Bonus / OTE: £10,000 - £12,000
- Car: Company Car
- Benefits: Great Pension and Healthcare
The Company: A global manufacturer of packaging solutions, a giant of an organisation, they have several business units in separate sectors - each a market leader and innovator, that provides sustainable recycled paper, corrugated cardboard packaging and flexible packaging manufacturing solutions.
Location: The Business Development Manager will be covering the following postcodes: HP, SL, RG, SP, BH, SO, GU, PO, RH and BN