Business Development Manager
– Global organisation, one of the most trusted bodies in the UK
– First role of it’s kind with this company, huge opportunity to make an impression and to eventually lead
– 100% (Warm) New Business role
– £65k OTE role with company car
THE ROLE: As Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for the obtaining and development on New Business through self-generation and some help from SDRs. Directly selling to Quality Control Managers, Engineers, Product Managers, Regulators etc. You will have around 12 meetings per week selling digital solutions and certifications to Medical Device Manufacturers of all sizes. You will be rewarded well for hitting your KPI’s with a lucrative commission scheme as well having access to a clear career path within a huge group.
THE PERSON: The candidate will have a proven track record of field sales within the Healthcare industry, however they will look at a Healthcare background not in field sales. You will have strong negotiation skills, a driven attitude and a passion for client development. You must be polished in presentation and strong in face to face presentations.
THE COMPANY: This huge internationally renowned organisation has been the market leaders in providing corporate solutions to a diverse range of industry. Established for over a century, they boast over £55M UK turnover and are enjoying enviable growth in the market. Due to expansion. This newly created position is a rare opportunity to join a progressive organisation.
THE PACKAGE FOR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER:
- Salary: £45,000-£51,000
- Bonus: £15,000 + (Uncapped)
- Company Car: Company car and Mileage (Include Electric/Hybrid options)
- Benefits: Mobile, healthcare, pension, laptop & 27 days holiday + bank hols
LOCATION: Greater London and Surrounding areas (2 hour radius of Chiswick)