Business Development Manager
Uncapped commission scheme (£80k+ OTE)
- Market leading products with a proven reputation in the Automotive sector
- Global business with turnover in excess of £2bn worldwide
- Widely recognised name operating in 60 countries
- National position in the UK
Business Development Manager - Automotive
Business Development Managers for a world leading supplier of specialist industrial lubricants for the automotive large engine & diesel market.
The Role: Outstanding opportunity for a Business Development Manager inside our clients automotive division selling high value specialist lubricants to automotive large engine markets including marine, combined heat and power units, large bore engines, generators and back up generators. The position of Business Development Manager covers the whole of the UK, with the successful applicant ideally located in the Midlands or North of England. The role is primarily Business Development, targeting sales to focus markets, identifying and prioritising opportunities and activities accordingly. The Business Development Manager will develop and deliver sales proposals to customers, using your consultative sales techniques to form long term business relationships with key decision makers. As a Business Development Manager you will manage the sales process and implement plans to increase clients' usage of the company's range of specialised lubricants and associated services including condition monitoring, fluid management services, audits, plant surveys and failure analysis.
Requirements: To be considered for the Business Development Manager role you must have:
- Experience selling into the automotive or diesel large engine sector.
- Ability to demonstrate new business development nationally.
- Have a strategic mindset and approach.
- Ability to project manage complex business opportunities, involving multi-site operations, with the capability to write, deliver and present sales proposals.
- Ability to maintain a high level of technical knowledge in respect to key products and processes.
The Company: Our client is recognised as one of the world's leading suppliers of high value specialist lubricants to manufacturing industries including aerospace, automotive, paper, energy and steel and maintains this position through an effective product development and marketing strategy. This is an opportunity to work for a forward thinking, progressive organisation that is proud of its people, the development of those people drives its success and ensures customer focus and service. Our client is very keen on promoting from within to help push people who are looking to build on their careers. A unique opportunity also presents itself with the chance to work abroad. For those who wish, there is the prospect of relocating to one of the many countries our client operates in across the globe.
The Package for Business Development Manager:
- Basic: £50k - £55k DOE
- Bonus: 5% contribution of contracted business through 3 years of trading.
- Company Car Allowance (£625pm)
- Benefits: 24 days holiday (+BH), employee assistance programme, training opportunities for personal development, supportive working environment, discounted private medical cover, DC pension scheme, up to 20% off Nissan vehicles.
Candidate Location: Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds, Newcastle, Stoke,