Business Development Manager
So it seems like EVERYONE is looking to bolster their Marketing Divisions at the moment and we just can't keep up! The Marketing Recruitment team here at BMS Performance are simply inundated with clients after our help to source some awesome people for their marketing functions, so we're looking to recruit a Business Development Manager to join our team in Central London.
What we are offering:
- A sociable, encouraging and supportive work environment
- Full structured training, development and career opportunities
- £33k - £38k basic + £10k OTE (first year), uncapped commission
- Flexible working (WFH 2 days a week)
- High Achievers Club, monthly MVP awards, regular incentives and socials
- New iPhone 13 Pro, New Laptop, Awesome Recruiter Tech Stack
- Employee Benefits Platform with discounts off retailers, bars, restaurants, flights and holidays, cinema tickets, supermarkets and more!
- Employee Assistance Programme - 24/7 independent support for your personal and professional care and wellbeing
BMS Performance really is just all about our people. We focus on creating a great place for people to work and build their sales and recruitment careers. We reward people. We look after people. We'll train and develop you and provide you with the opportunity to achieve your career goals. Why wouldn't we? Your success is our success!
As a Business Development Manager, you'll be responsible for identifying, building and managing our client relationships, forging partnerships with UK based organisations promoting our marketing recruitment solutions. Business Development in the 2020s is all about targeted, tactical outreach and our dedicated suite of business development technology and software is designed to help accelerate your positive outreach. You'll be tasked with winning new business, reigniting relationships with lapsed accounts, and cross-selling marketing recruitment in to businesses that use our other services (sales recruitment, engineering recruitment and graduate recruitment).
Our reviews speak for themselves, our clients value our expertise in the marketing sector and with the access to real time data we advise them on their hiring strategies - a true recruitment consultancy. We encourage you to nurture and grow those relationships, network with your clients and build long term partnerships which ultimately fuel your ability to progress into senior sales, account management and management positions with BMS Performance.
We want to hear from you if:
- You're keen to develop your sales and business development experience in a recruitment environment
- You're highly motivated and target driven
- You're passionate, enthusiastic and have a natural aptitude for sales