Business Development Manager
- Rapidly growing, family run, organisation in the plant hire & accommodation sector
- Huge investment going into new kit & equipment in 2023
- New depots opening to enhance coverage and service to clients across UK
- Incredible working culture - excellent development - genuine career to be had
- Doubled in size in the last 3 years and continuing their journey
- Welfare & Accommodation specific sales position across the Northern Home Counties & North London areas
Senior Business Development Manager
The Role: This is a new Senior Business Development Manager position for a rapidly growing, long-established, family-fun, household name in the plant hire industry. You will be covering the Northern Home Counties & Essex, with depots in Bedford and Essex, supplying a first in class range of Accommodation, Welfare, and Plant to the construction sector. The Senior Business Development Manager's role will be split between growing an existing client base (70%) and developing new relationships with Contractors (30%).
As a Senior Business Development Manager you will be dealing with site-level decision makers in order to secure business on the ground whilst also working on longer term projects with regional & head office procurement decision makers for bigger ticket projects. The support you will get as a Business Development Manager is unrivalled as you will have a team of internal sales and support staff based at head office who will be helping with quotes, finance queries, and the logistics of fulfilling the orders you win.
This Senior Business Development Manager position is a role that has come to the fore due to recent internal promotion, this is now designed to really spearhead their accommodation presence and business across the North London region.
The Company: Our client are a family-run, rapidly-growing, expert in the plant hire, temporary accommodation, and site renewable energy sector within the UK. They have had record breaking years back to back since 2019 which has seen them grow by more than double! They are continuing to invest & expand in new kit & equipment for 2023 which makes them an extremely exciting prospect to join and develop your career right now. Their leadership team are inspiring, dynamic, and supportive. They have an average tenure of over 4.5 years in the sales team, and your career prospects are never ending due to their constant growth and passion to achieve best in industry status.
We are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Have field sales experience within the temporary Accommodation/modular sectors
- Understand selling to both site and head office decision making levels
- An organised, structured, and strategic sales professional
- Understands consultative selling processes
- Superb communication skills
- Someone who is prepared to go the extra mile
- Clean driving licence
Salary: £50k-£55k DOE + 20-25% OTE year 1 + BMW Hybrid Car + pension + 25 days holiday + iPad + Phone + Laptop
Candidate Location: Milton Keynes, Chelmsford, Harlow, Bedford, Luton,