Business Development Manager
- £2 Billion Global Investment Just Been Made!
- Fantastic Earning Potential
- Huge Growth Opportunities
- Selling to Retail, Public Sector, Hospitality & Leisure
Territory Sales Manager – ATM machines
The Area Sales Manager Role: Representing one of the largest ATM operators in the world, the new Area Sales Manager will be field based, covering the South West of England. Based from home, the successful candidate will develop and retain new business accounts, mostly dealing with convenience stores and independent retailers, as well as hotels, pubs, councils, hospitals, theme parks and petrol forecourts. As an Area Sales Manager you will be targeted on 10 installs a month (After month 6).
The Future for the Area Sales Manager:
As they have recently merged with another business who has invested £2 Billion, in this Area Sales Manager role, you will have the opportunity to move between their bigger divisions and work your way up the ladder. You are spoilt for choice as to where you can grow to with this company.
Requirements for the Area Sales Manager Position:
- B2B field sales experience is required – minimum 2 years’ experience
- Ideally FMCG, merchant services background – sold to the convenience retail channel
- Strong negotiator
- Full Driving license
Benefits of this Area Sales Manager role:
- £30,000 basic salary (Increasing to £33k after probation) + £30,000 OTE
- Guaranteed £1k comms per month for your first 6 months based on achieving small targets
- £4,000 car allowance
- Dental / Healthcare, Discounts via perks system, including meals, cinema, shops
The Company: The world leader in self-service kiosks, our client boasts a global turnover of £2Billion! They are still currently dispensing £1 Billion per week. Ensuring cash remains accessible around the world, they provide convenient financial services in the form of ATM machines. Operating under several well-known brands within the industry, they are cost effective and provide revenue increasing traffic, selling to large merchants such as Costco and Co-op, as well as small businesses and independents.