Business Development Manager
- Rapidly growing, family run, organisation in the plant hire & accommodation sector
- Huge investment going in to new kit & equipment in 2023
- New depots opening to enhance coverage and service to clients across UK
- Incredible working culture - excellent development - genuine career to be had
- Doubled in size in the last 3 years and continuing their journey
- Plant Hire specific sales position across the Yorkshire region
Business Development Manager - Plant Hire
The Role: This is a new Business Development Manager position for a rapidly growing, long-established, family-fun, household name in the plant hire industry. You will be covering the Yorkshire region with a depot in Castlefield, suppling a first in class range of Plant, Accommodation, and renewable energy generation to the construction sector. The Business Development Manager's role will be split between growing an existing client base (70%) and developing new relationships with Contractors (30%).
As a Business Development Manager you will be dealing with site-level decision makers in order to secure business on the ground whilst also working on longer term projects with regional & head office procurement decision makers for bigger ticket projects. The support you will get as a Business Development Manager is unrivalled as you will have a team of internal sales and support staff based at head office who will be helping with quotes, finance queries, and the logistics of fulfilling the orders you win.
This Business Development Manager position is a new role for the company, designed to really spearhead their plant hire presence and business across the Yorkshire area.
The Company: Our client are a family-run, rapidly-growing, expert in the plant hire, temporary accommodation, and site renewable energy sector within the UK. They have had record breaking years back to back since 2019 which has seen them grow by more than double! They are continuing to invest & expand in new kit & equipment for 2023 which makes them an extremely exciting prospect to join and develop your career right now. Their leadership team are inspiring, dynamic, and supportive. They have an average tenure of over 4.5 years in the sales team, and your career prospects are never ending due to their constant growth and passion to achieve best in industry status.
We are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Have field sales experience within the Plant Hire sector
- Understand selling to both site and head office decision making levels
- An organised, structured, and strategic sales professional
- Understands consultative selling processes
- Superb communication skills
- Someone who is prepared to go the extra mile
- Clean driving licence
Salary: £40k-£45k DOE + 20-25% OTE year 1 + BMW Hybrid Car + pension + 25 days holiday + iPad + Phone + Laptop
Candidate Location: Leeds, Sheffield, Doncaster, Nottingham