Business Development Manager
- New role for the company, prospecting a new City with loads of opportunity.
- Wide range of cleaning solutions, great retention of cleaning staff means strong service delivery.
- Employee Ownership Trust - employees have a say in how the company is run.
- A new business role where you will retain relationships, selling to decision makers such as facilities managers, business owners and office managers.
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Salary: £27,000-£30,000 + uncapped OTE
Employment Type: Full-time, Permanent
Our client is a thriving contract cleaning company, based in Bristol and operating throughout the Southwest. They are an Employee Ownership Trust (EOT), which means that their employees have a real say in the company's direction and success. They are now looking for a confident and motivated Business Development Manager to join their team and help grow the business.
As the Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for selling contract cleaning services to a range of clients, including offices, commercial buildings, private nurseries, GP practices, and more. You will ideally have knowledge of the city of Bristol and Bath and be able to build strong relationships with clients in these areas.
The role involves attending 5-8 client appointments per week, which will be set through website enquiries, a dedicated appointment setter, and your own sources. You will be expected to use your own initiative to generate new business leads and develop long-term relationships with clients.
- Identifying and developing new business opportunities in Bristol and Bath
- Attending client appointments and delivering presentations
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with clients
- Managing the sales process from initial contact to contract signing
- Working closely with the operations team to ensure a smooth handover of new contracts.
- Meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Any sales background, B2B or B2C.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Confident and self-motivated
- Familiarity with the city of Bristol and ideally Bath
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Full UK driving licence.
In return, our client is offering a competitive salary of £27,000-£30,000 plus uncapped OTE, as well as the opportunity to be part of an EOT and have a real say in the success of the business. If you are a confident and motivated Business Development Manager looking for a new challenge in the contract cleaning industry, please apply now with your CV