Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager - High end water dispensing systems
- New business field sales role based in the East Midlands
- Market leader established over 50 years ago
- Excellent service and quality products
The role of the Business Development Manager: Seeking a Business Development Manager to sell dispensing systems and the maintenance contracts to high HORECA, corporate office and private healthcare facilities, this can be done on a purchase or hire basis. The role will be based around the Northern Home Counties and be responsible for covering the East Midlands, Northern Home Counties and East Anglia. Your key focus is to drive new business within your territory, there is so much potential as this is a new target region for the business.
Requirements for this Business Development Manager role:
- Proven experience in a new business sales role, ideally within the water dispenser industry or a similar industry
- Experience in selling finance agreements and contractual service previously
- It would be beneficial if you have a vending, capex, hire, purchase sales background
The company and culture of the company the Business Development Manager will be joining: Industry leader, global presence with German manufacturing. Diverse product range and a household name within consumers and the professional market place. This also provides a strong and stable working environment with lots of opportunities to progress your career.
The package on offer for the Business Development Manager:
- £33-37k basic
- £15-20k uncapped bonus realistic in year 1
- £7k Car Allowance
- 23 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays