Business Development Executive
Business Development Executive - FMCG Drinks - £30,250k + £6K OTE!
Location: Leeds and Sheffield
- Car or Car Allowance, Lunch Allowance, Healthcare and Pension
- £6k Commission 1styear on top of Basic.
- Field Based - Selling to top end Bars & Restaurants!
- £160 Million Turnover Brand
- Progression into Team Lead & Key Accounts!
The Role: The successful candidate will be selling soft drinks; mainly tonic water, soda water, cola and ginger ale across the Leeds and Sheffield areas. Contacting business owners and managers, you manage an existing portfolio of accounts, attending a minimum of 4 meetings per day across the territory. Dealing with restaurants, pubs, hotels and bars you will be representing a well-known brand of quality, who has experience huge growth over the past few years.
The Company: A recognised as a market leader of high-end soft drinks and mixers, turning over an impressive £160 Million, they distribute to over 70 countries internationally. Based in the UK, they launched to provide high quality mixers due to an increased demand in premium spirits. They now sell a wide variety of flavours to hotels, restaurants, bars and cafes (on trade) as well as supermarkets and off licenses for retail purchase (off trade). As well as distributing in the UK, they have delivered into USA, Spain and Belgium.
For this role, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- B2B sales experience - face to face selling
- If you have worked in a bar that would be advantageous and those who have been involved in mixology or ran a bar without sales experience should also apply
- Personality is key - they like outgoing, personable characters.
- You need to have an interest/enjoy being in the hospitality sector
- You need a driving licence.
- £30,250 Basic Salary
- £6,000 Commission
- Option of £4,000 Car allowance, or Branded Hybrid Car
- Lunch allowance of £5 a day
- Healthcare, pension and other company benefits
- 23 Days holiday + Bank hols - increase with service