Business Development Consultant
· Excellent Training & Development Opportunities - Clear Career Path
· Amazing company culture and employee benefits
· Great Earning Potential - Uncapped Commission Structure!
· Market leading brand, fully sustainable solutions
The Role: Are you motivated by a great basic salary & high OTE with uncapped earning potential? If so then this is a fantastic opportunity whereby you will be selling bath and bed linen rental and laundry services into hotels on a contractual basis. As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for generating your own leads (with some support from appointment makers), you will close your own sales and sell at to a range of decision makers including C-Level. This is a face to face selling role.
The Company: A multinational corporate entity with huge present across the globe, particularly in Europe. Boating a multibillion-pound turn over, they offer a range of diverse sustainable solutions to a variety of industries. Offering a complete textile rental and laundry service, they sell specialist workwear solutions as well as cleaning and hygiene equipment The company thrives off its people and has a culture which reflects this. There are monthly cash incentives based on performance and a high performers holiday where they take their top performing staff to Mexico, Canada and Cuban to name a few destinations. Now looking for a sales consultant to join their 80+ workforce in the UK. This company offers sustainable products and solutions, they are committed to the circular economy.
We are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria for this sales consultant vacancy:
· New business field sales experience, ideally selling a service
· It would be ideal if you have sold into hotels or into the hospitality sector
· Must have a consultative approach to sales
· You will be energetic, positive and engaging
· Driving licence is require
Hospitality Business Development Manager - Laundry Services
Location: West Midlands, Wiltshire, Devon & Cornwall
Salary: up to £30-35k OTE £20K uncapped
Hybrid Company Car, Mobile, Laptop, iPad, 25 days holidays + BH