Area Sales Manager - East Anglia
Area Sales Manager – FMCG Retail – £32K-£34k Basic + £5K Bonus & Company Car, iPad & Mobile
- Home Based, Field Sales Role
- 50/50 Account Management & New Business role
- £68 Million, Market Leading Manufacturer
- Lot’s of autonomy, like running your own business!
- Fun environment, lots of healthy competitiveness
The Role: A territory-based Area Sales Manager role covering the North East and Scotland, selling design tools such as paint brushes, rollers, and cleaning products. Targeting buying groups (60% of sales) and independent retailers (40% of sales). The successful candidate will inherit 141 accounts to manage and upsell within. Also tasked with an amount of new business. You will be attending around 15 meetings per week, working a 4-8 week call cycle.
The Company: £68M turnover high-quality decorating tools manufacturer. Established for over 90 years, they pride themselves on their passion for innovation and have been even awarded a Royal Warrant as the preferred manufacturers of decorating tools by Her Majesty!
For this role, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Must have a New Business background
- Must have field sales experience or managed a territory
- Structured, ambitious with a drive for sales
- Driving license
Benefits of this role:
- Starting salary of £32,000-£34,000
- Plus 15% bonus paid annually (around £5k)
- Fuel card, iPad, Mobile, Laptop, 25 days holiday + bank hols
- Plus high spec company car (hybrid option available)
Candidate Location: M11 Corridor, Cambridge , Essex or half hour commute from these areas