Area Sales Manager - Coffee
- Selling for one of the UK's leading suppliers of coffee in the FMCG market
- Opportunity to cross sell machinery as well as selling coffee.
- Selling into independent coffee shops as well as garden centres
- Full autonomy to manage your own diary, working from home when not at meetings.
Area Sales Manager
The Role: The Area Sales Manager is responsible for achieving the agreed sales targets, profit and business goals by managing customer accounts and identifying new business opportunities in the allocated territory. With a focus on selling award-winning speciality coffee and coffee machines on a contractual basis. You will be managing a territory that consists of circa 300 accounts with 30 of them considered key accounts, accounts include farmhouses, garden centres, independent coffee shops and some colleges & universities. 30% of your time will be spent prospecting for new business with the remaining 70% focused on developing existing accounts. When not at meetings the Area Sales Manager will be based from home, the majority of new business development is targeted outside of London so the Area Sales Manager will spend most of their time meeting clients & prosects situated in the home counties.
Requirements: To be considered for the Area Sales Manager role you must have:
- B2B sales experience and have managed a territory.
- A full UK driving licence.
- YOU MUST BE PASSIONATE ABOUT COFFEE
- Negotiation and presentation skills
- Target driven.
- Entrepreneurial approach
As an Area Sales Manager, you will oversee your own diary and manage your time as you see fit. Focusing on an award-winning speciality coffee brand, you will be responsible for nurturing and watching the brand grow. Opportunities to progress to a National Account Management role.
- 12% annual bonus
- Hybrid car
- 21 days holiday option to buy and sell 5.
The Culture: A friendly, close knit team who are ambitious and collectively drive to succeed. There is a real emphasis on the sales team being accountable and responsible for their own performance, the management style is supportive and empowering.
The Company: UK Leading suppliers of hot beverage solutions in the FMCG sector. Speciality coffee brand looking for it's next Area Sales Manager to help nurture and grow its brand. With a turnover of £170m.
Location: The position will cover London and the Southeast area.