Area Sales Manager
- Fantastic commission structure, with current employees earning £14k on top of their salary!
- As market leader, the company has a strong position in the region and are looking for someone to drive that forward and maximise opportunities
- Exciting and ambitious growth plans, which present fantastic opportunities for progression once you’ve established yourself in this role
Area Sales Manager
The Role: This is an outstanding opportunity for an Area Sales Manager within the North East region. You will be selling our client’s range of cable management systems, both aluminium trunking systems and PVC-U trunking systems to electrical contractors, which are backsold through all major electrical wholesalers.
The Area Sales Manager’s focus will initially focus on maintaining and growing relationships with existing wholesale partners, once this is established, you will then prioritise generating leads from speaking to electrical contractors to prospect new business, whilst managing the accounts that you have successfully brought onto your account base. The key to successfully securing projects is through developing strong customer relations as well as working closely with internal sales teams within wholesalers to create awareness of the full product range to increase revenue streams.
This is the perfect opportunity for an individual who is looking to put your mark on an area and drive the business growth forward, the region is currently targeted to operate at £1.25million. This area has previously been overseen by the current National Sales Manager who will be able to add strategic insight into how to increase the profitability of the area even further.
Requirements: To be considered for the Area Sales Manager role you must have:
- Sold to wholesalers or contractors within the technical industry, with evidence of successfully hitting targets
- An ability to build sales plans, work with sales matrixes, which will influence the sales strategy
To be considered for Area Sales Manager our client is seeking someone who is:
- Confident in working with Wholesale managers and buying teams to negotiate commercial terms
- Hardworking, willing to learn and continuously grow
- Driven, positive and enthusiastic
- Consultative and innovative when working with customers
- A good listener, who asks good questions and communicates well
The Package for Area Sales Manager:
- Basic: 34-39k
- Bonus: 14k
- Car or Car Allowance
- Holidays: 25 days + Your Birthday off!
- Other Benefits: Mobile, Laptop, Pension, Private Medical Insurance
The Company: Our client is the market leader for cable management systems. Having operated for 80 years now, they have the perfect balance between reliability and ambition to continue to grow and expand. They pride themselves on the quality of their products, as well as driving innovation through using recycled materials. Although our company is ambitious, our client is still family owned and has a collaborative culture.
Location: This Area Sales manager covers Newcastle, Sunderland, Durham, Darlington, Teeside, Hartlepool, Scarborough, Harrogate, Bradford, Halifax, Huddersfield, Leeds, Wakefield, York. So, the successful candidate must live within the patch; and be prepared to cover clients across these areas.