Area Sales Manager
- Global leader in the Automatic Door market
- Superb chance to make a name for yourself in the Northern area of England
- Service at the heart of what they do
- Selling to a range of end users, Contractors, and FM Companies
- Converting specifications to sales
- Excellent training & development
- Career to be had for those that want it
Area Sales Manager
The Role: The Area Sales Manager role covers the North of the UK which includes North Wales, Staffordshire up to the Scottish Borders, Yorkshire and the North East. You will be selling a range of Automatic Door Technology used in commercial premises such as education, government, offices, retailers, hotels, and high-rise buildings. These systems are designed & specified in by the Specification Team and handed over to the Area Sales Manager to close and manage with the Sub & Main Contractors. Your main business will be with the Contractors and Facilities Management companies who are working on such projects or looking after their buildings, as well as new build projects. You will deal at all decision-making levels from site level through all procurement types and up to director level.
This is a strong area which is well established. It has a strong conversion rate already and has been very well managed for the last few years. It is one of the top performing areas and as such will require an experienced operator to take up the reins and kick it on.
You will have support from the marketing and inside sales teams, in addition to the Specification Team & wider Area Sales Team on the Automatic Door Division who will be passing leads your way.
The Company: This company is a global manufacturer of automatic door systems & window technology with a long-established UK presence. They have a very strong reputation in the market, a solid infrastructure behind them, and are looking for a new individual to lead from the front and take the Division of Automatic Door Technology to new heights.
We are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Field sales experience within the Automatic Door or Barrier market desirable
- Have a track record with new business and account management
- Have sold to Contractors and/or Facilities Management Companies across the North
- Full & Clean Driving licence
- A background in converting specifications to sales with Contractors/End Users
- Understanding of Main & Sub Contractor sales cycles and process
Salary: £45,000-50,000 Basic Salary + £7,500 Bonus, Company Car (Hybrid options), Pension, Laptop, Mobile, 25 days' holiday + stats
Candidate Location: Manchester, Leeds, Halifax