Area Sales Manager
- Market leader in water treatment
- Strong growth and coaching culture, ensuring you’re in right environment to accelerate your development and sales performance
- The opportunity to run your territory autonomously
Area Sales Manager
The Role: This is an outstanding opportunity for an Area Sales Manager. You will be selling Water treatment packages as well as water dispensers/softeners/filters into residential and commercial end-user projects across North London and Essex.
Your drive and enthusiasm will deliver new business growth in defined areas, selling via specification, contractors and merchants.
You will also be looking to generate interest through delivering CPDs. Building and maintaining strong internal & external customer relationships is a key contributor to success in this Area Sales Manager role.
Requirements for this Area Sales Manager job:
- Field sales experience in a similar industry
- New business and account management
- Adaptable to different types and lengths of sales processes
- Positive attitude, enthusiasm and determination
- Passion for the construction industry
The Package for Area Sales Manager:
- Basic Salary: £30,000 – £35,000
- Bonus / OTE: £6,000
- Choice of company car or Car allowance options
- Benefits: Mobile, laptop, Pension scheme
Our client is a successful global business, who is wholeheartedly focused on delivering the best quality water treatment products while honouring its mission to conserve our planet. This has enabled them to continuously evolve and create innovative solutions which tackle the sustainability crisis that we’re currently experiencing. The focus moving forward is to continuously grow, become bigger and better across the world. This strong commitment to improvement and expansion makes it an extremely exciting time to join the company as an Area Sales Manager.
Location: This Business Development Manager role covers the North London and Essex region. So, the successful candidate must live within a commutable distance to these areas and be prepared to cover clients across these areas.