Area Sales Manager

· Field sales position offering a career, not a job

· Sustainable product line made with recyclable materials

· Genuine opportunity for someone who has had an introduction to B2B sales to excel

· Joining a long established business on their growth journey

· Support from an experienced Sales Director in the workwear sector

· Selling into independent wholesalers, merchants, and retailers

· Opportunity to build a brand within workwear fashion!

Area Sales Manager

The Role: This is a brand-new Area Sales Manager role within an organisation who have recently brought in an experienced Sales Director to guide their growth journey into 2024 and beyond! The Area Sales Manager will be selling a range of workwear, PPE, and safety footwear into independent retailers, DIY businesses, and Builders Merchants. They are looking for aspiring Area Sales Managers who live across the East & West Midlands, South Wales & Bristol, and Northern Home Counties areas to come on board and develop their Southern areas.

The Area Sales Manager's role will see them developing existing relationships with retailers around 70% of the time in the first 12 months, with the other 30% being acquisition of brand-new business in between those calls. The Area Sales Manager will be on the road 3-4 days per week, making 5+ sales calls every day. Therefore, this is an activity driven sales position for someone who wants to build relationships with Branch Managers, Business Owners, Procurement Professionals, and End Users.

The Company: This is a long-established organisation who have been trading since the 1940's. They have a strong existing sales team and are looking to expand and take an opportunity to grow market share. They have recently invested in new leadership within the sales team which will give them drive, direction, and they have a long-term plan - they want this new Area Sales Manager to be a fundamental part of that growth strategy. They are keen on creating careers for people and they are very supportive in their culture.

We are looking for sales applicants who meet the following criteria:

· Have an introduction to b2b field sales

· Are activity driven, enjoy being on the road at least four days per week

· A mindset to speak with customers on a daily basis

· Understands questioning techniques and can develop customer needs

· Full UK driving licence as there will be plenty of travel

· Excellent communication skills & strong work ethic


Base Salary: £35k-40k basic salary + £2k-8k OTE year 1 + Hybrid Company Car + phone + laptop + 24 days holiday + contributory pension scheme