Area Sales Manager
Area Sales Manager
- Global leader in the market.
- One of the biggest product lines in the industry.
- Recent investment into technology and facilities.
- Internal stakeholders providing technical support.
Area Sales Manager in the Power Transmission Sector.
The Role: Outstanding opportunity for an Area Sales Manager in the Midlands to join our client who is the market leader selling different types of gearboxes as both pieces of equipment and their individual components. The successful candidate will target new business and split their time between end users and medium to large sized OEMs to continue the growth in market share the organisation has seen this financial year. The territory covers the width of England and Wales whilst also going from North Derbyshire down to South Warwickshire.
Requirements: To be considered for the Area Sales Manager role you must have:
- Experience selling mechanical/industrial products.
- Experience selling to end users and OEMs.
- Hunger to create new business opportunities.
- Ability to build rapport and develop relationships with a range of people.
- Full and clean driving license.
The Package for Area Sales Manager:
- Basic: £46k – £50k DOE.
- Bonus / OTE: £8k-£10k.
- Car: £600p/m allowance on a choice of hybrid diesel vehicles.
- 25 Days holiday plus bank holidays.
The Company: Owned by the market leader in a neighbouring continent, there is an opportunity to visit their facility to learn about their products whilst staying in a 5* hotel, which demonstrates the investment our client is willing to make in its people. Despite the size of the organisation, it is still family owned meaning chains of communication are short and decisions are swiftly made.
The position of the Midlands Area Sales Manager covers Lincolnshire and Peterborough in the East then stretches across England and Wales to cover all SY and LL postcodes.