Area Sales Manager
Area Sales Manager
- Globally recognised brand.
- Innovative solution providers.
- Fantastic and realistic bonus based on performance.
- Extremely high project win percentage.
- Close knit team and extremely well supported.
Area Sales Manager for a total solution provider in indoor environment control.
The Role: Outstanding opportunity for an Area Sales Manager with a genuine market leader for the control of indoor environments. Our client has built a great reputation in offering solutions for ventilation, heating, cooling, and climate optimisation for. The Area Sales Manager will be responsible for the sales of heat pumps and chillers for commercial applications, through a specification route to market and direct to contractors and installers. Our client is a total system supplier who has been experiencing huge growth.
Requirements: To be considered for the Area Sales Manager role you must have:
- Experience selling commercial heat pumps/chillers.
- Experience with a specification route to market.
- Ability to communicate with multiple personality profiles.
- Project and stakeholder management.
- Full and clean driving license.
The Package for Area Sales Manager:
- Basic: £45k - £55k.
- Bonus / OTE: £10k.
- Car: Car or car allowance available.
- Benefits: Mobile, laptop, healthcare, pension, life insurance plus 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays).
The Company: Our client is a market leading supplier in the field of indoor environment, offering solutions for ventilation, heating, cooling and climate optimisation, as well as connected services and expert technical support. With over 500 employees in the UK and investment in their own facilities, it's a fantastic time to join a company on a continued rise.
The Culture: This role provides an excellent opportunity for anyone that is looking to join a close knit team who offer support and advice at will, with direct methods of communication with colleagues in leadership roles. Our client encourages all staff to let their wholesome personalities shine to make the work place a friendly and supportive place.
Location:The territory for this role is centred around Manchester, Sheffield and Leeds with requirements to travel to the Scottish border on the West side of the country and south to Staffordshire