Area Sales Manager
· Do you have a passion for engineering and a track record of success in sales?
· Are you looking for an exciting new challenge with a company that values its employees and offers great opportunities for career growth?
· Live in the South East or East Midlands area of the UK?
· If so, this could be the technical sales opportunity you are looking for.
Our client is a long-established business with a global presence, offering a wide range of motion and vibration control products to OEMs and end users in industrial environments, automotive, heavy machine builders, and factory automation applications. With a 95% direct sales model and a focus on building strong relationships with customers, they are looking for an
Area Sales Manager to cover the East Midlands and South East area of the UK.
As an Area Sales Manager, you will be responsible for driving sales growth in the region, developing and maintaining relationships with key accounts, identifying new business opportunities, and providing excellent customer service. You will be working with a broad range of customers in a variety of industrial sectors, including automotive, manufacturing, and more.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have an engineering background, either academically or through sales processes, and a proven track record of selling to OEMs or industrial end users in similar fields.
You will be self-motivated, able to work independently and manage your own schedule, and willing to travel regularly and stay away from home during the week.
Package: In return, our client offers a competitive package, including a £36k basic salary, £8k OTE, a hybrid car, healthcare, 20 days of holiday, and a pension. You will also have the opportunity to work for a company that values its employees, offering stability, career growth, and support.
What our client are looking for in a successful applicant:
· Engineering sales background - preferably a track record ofselling to OEMs
· Able to cover the North of the UK and prepared to spend timeaway from home weekly
· Activity driven, and appreciative of different levels ofdecision makers involved in projects
Candidate location: Nottingham,
Leicester, Cambridge, Milton Keynes, London, Maidstone