Area Sales Manager
- Market leading, design-led brand
- Independent Channel/Merchant focused field sales role
- Dealing with Branch Managers & Trade Sales staff in Branch
- A vital growth role in the company sales team structure
- Superb company culture around teamwork and togetherness
- Role that has come due to expansion - a company committed to growth!
Area Sales Manager
The Role: Working for a major UK Manufacturer of washroom & sanitary products, the Area Sales Manager will be working within the Independent Channel division reporting into the Channel Director and having support from a regional Key Account Manager. Selling a vast array of bathroom & washroom products (sinks, showers, toilets, baths, taps etc) you will be targeting the independent merchant channels in your region. These branches and profit centres will mostly be members of buying groups or be large independent merchant chains such as MKM. The Area Sales Manager's role will be to build rapport & relationships with Trade Counter Sales and Branch Management across the defined region. You will be pushing promotions, introducing new ranges, and selling merchandising space in branch to directly execute the strategic account plans set out by the Key Account Managers and higher management.
The Area Sales Manager will be conducting around 8 face to face appointments with clients per day and the desired outcome of those meetings is to drive sales & orders via independent merchants. The Area Sales Manager will be the voice & face of the brand, you will give our client a competitive edge by being the go-to person in the region within the independent channel market. Success in this role over a sustained period of time could see you moving into Key Accounts in future.
There are three Area Sales Manager positions as part of this growth strategy:
1. North & Scotland
The Company: Our client are a clear leader in their field and have a long-history of manufacture in the UK. They have a strong team and have a good level of retention in the business. They have a superb infrastructure and support system for every role in the organisation and the team ethic is clear to see. As a business they are highly innovative and have recently brought out new products in the infection control area of sanitary products which have really helped the healthcare market. It's an exciting time to join the business as they continue to invest in the UK business and are known throughout the globe. They are growing their channel team and would love you to be a part of it!
We are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Have a background in b2b field sales, activity driven, history of working to KPI's
- A hunger, desire, and passion to learn something new
- Understanding of the b2b sales process
- Clear communicator both written and verbal
- Team player, organised, and have strong sales potential
- Full & Clean Driving licence
Salary: Up to £30,000 basic salary DOE + 30% OTE + Car + Pension + healthcare + 25 days holiday
Candidate Location: Bristol, Swindon, Gloucester, London,